Frequently Asked Questions
Click on any question to see the answer.
- How do I buy from Draper Group Ltd?
- Does Draper Group Ltd keep products in stock for immediate delivery?
- Where are Draper Group Ltd's projection screens manufactured?
- What is the difference between a white screen surface and a grey screen surface?
- What guidance is there to find out a suitable screen size?
- How is the lower screen limit set on a projection screen?
- On which side is the cable attached on Draper Group Ltd's projection screens?
- How to maintenance and clean a projection screen?
- Is it possible to special order Draper Group Ltd's projector lifts?
- What warranty does Draper Group Ltd offer and where to turn to with a complaint?
- Are products sold by Draper Group Ltd CE approved?
If you do not find your question here, contact us.
Draper Group Ltd does only sell to qualified dealers. Contact the Draper Group Ltd sales office to find your closest dealer.
- Draper Group Ltd keeps the most popular products, sizes and models of Draper® and Euroscreen® product range in stock. These products are normally available for immediate delivery 1-2 days within the UK.
- Special orders of projection screen sizes are most welcomed with a time of delivery of 2-3 weeks.
- Draper® projection screens are manufactured in the US.
- Euroscreen® projection screens are manufactured in Sweden.
- Oxygon™ projection screens are manufactured in the Far East.
As a general rule a white screen surface is used when most of the surrounding lights can be blocked out.
The white areas of the projected image are shown as truly white, and the colours are authentically reflected on the screen surface. However, in many cases it can be difficult to block out all surrounding light, and therefore a grey screen surface might be a better choice.
A light grey screen surface enhance the darker image areas even when light sources tend to make it lighter, and a better contrast between colours and black/white is perceived. Euroscreen® ReAct is a grey screen surface which is developed to manage surroundings where both artificial light and sun light affects the projected area. Thanks to its silver coloured surface the contrast for both black and white are maintained, and an optimal colour rendition is achieved.
A general rule is that the audience should be 1.5 times the width of the screen away. A larger number of audiences require a screen width should be the total distance divided by five.
The screen limit is already set when the screen is delivered. In need of individual settings, use the enclosed instructions.
The motor and cable are as standard mounted on the left side of the projection screen case for Euroscreen®, Draper® and Oxygon™, with the exception of the Euroscreen® Sesame model where the motor and cable are on the right side (from audience side, looking at the front of the screen).
- To protect a screen when not in use, store it in the fully retracted position.
- Do not install the screen close to a heat source.
- To clean the screen surface carefully use only neutral cleaning as water and soap. Draper Group Ltd provides a special screen cleaning spray. Stains like paint or ink might be impossible to remove, however contact our sales office for advice.
No, the projector lifts Draper Group Ltd is offering today are available only as small (A) or large (B).
- Projection screens sold by Draper Group Ltd are covered by 2 year warranty from invoice date. The warranty is valid for any damage caused by wrong manufacturing.
- Any incorrect tampering with the screen limit will discontinue our warranty on the product.
- The warranty does not cover any damages for transport; please contact the company responsible for the transport.
- Any complaints by end user are directed to the current dealer for the purchase. The dealer will then contact Draper Group Ltd to receive further information.
- Draper Group Ltd reserves the right to check a returned product before replacing it.
Draper Group Ltd.
7 Earlstrees Court
Earlstrees Industrial Estate
Corby NN17 4AX
Phone: 01536 203101
Fax: 01536 206777