The Euroscreen® BlackLine model offers a stylish projection screen in a black aluminium cassette, especially appreciated in home theatre environments. The black case together with the black framework of the screen surface works very well together and puts the focus on the projected image. The BlackLine cassette is easy to install with its channel-fixed mounting feature, and it is suitable for both wall and ceiling installation.
Get the best functionality out of the manual projection screen and at the same time preserve the mechanism and function for years and years by upgrading to the Soft&Quiet feature. The Soft&Quiet feature is a reliable and strong roller mechanism that slowly and smoothly retracts the screen surface into the case, slowing even more as it approaches its upper limit.
- Popular manual screen for home theatre applications
- Black cylindrical shaped aluminium case
- Channel-fixed and flexible installation
- Soft&Quiet function available as option
- Case size (W x H): 89 x 105 mm
- Case length: screen width + 86 mm (= 200 cm width)
- Case length: screen width + 94 mm (> 200 cm width)
- Bottom dowel from wall: 48 mm